What is prediabetes?
Prediabetes means that your blood glucose, or blood sugar, levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes. Glucose comes from the foods you eat. Too much glucose in your blood can damage your body over time.
Results 1 - 10 of 156 for prediabetes
- Prediabetes (National Library of Medicine)What is prediabetes? Prediabetes means that your blood glucose, or blood sugar, levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be ... damage your body over time. If you have prediabetes, you are more likely to develop type 2 ...
- Prediabetes occurs when the level of sugar (glucose) in your blood is too high, but not high enough to be called diabetes . If you have prediabetes, you are at a much higher risk of ...
- Insulin Resistance and Prediabetes (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)Prediabetes/Related Issues ... Prediabetes ... Metabolic Syndrome/Related Issues ... Metabolic Syndrome ... National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- About Prediabetes (American Heart Association)diabetes, prediabetes
- Prediabetes in Children -- Five Things Parents Need to Know (Merck & Co., Inc.)One in five adolescents has prediabetes. Dr. Calabria addresses what parents should know about recognizing and addressing prediabetes in children.
- Diagnosing Diabetes and Learning about Prediabetes (American Diabetes Association)Prediabetes/Diagnosis and Tests ... Prediabetes ... American Diabetes Association
- Prediabetes (American Academy of Family Physicians)Prediabetes/Start Here ... Prediabetes ... American Academy of Family Physicians
- All about Your Risk for Prediabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, and Heart Disease (American Diabetes Association) - PDFDiabetes Type 2/Prevention and Risk Factors ... Diabetes Type 2 ... American Diabetes Association ... PDF
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Prediabetic State (National Institutes of Health)Prediabetes/Clinical Trials ... Prediabetes
- Diabetes Tests & Diagnosis (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)Diabetes Type 1/Diagnosis and Tests ... Diabetes Type 1 ... Diabetes and Pregnancy/Diagnosis and Tests ... Diabetes and Pregnancy ... Diabetes/Diagnosis and Tests ... Diabetes ...