Neuromuscular disorders affect your neuromuscular system. They can cause problems with:
- The nerves that control your muscles
- Your muscles
- Communication between your nerves and muscles
These disorders can cause your muscles to become weak and waste away. You may also have symptoms such as spasms, twitching, and pain.
Results 1 - 10 of 186 for neuromuscular diseases
- Neuromuscular Disorders (National Library of Medicine)... autoimmune diseases. Sometimes the cause is unknown. Many neuromuscular diseases have no cure. But treatments may improve symptoms, ...
- Learn About Neuromuscular Disease (Muscular Dystrophy Association)... people living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related neuromuscular diseases.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth with Neuromuscular Disease (Muscular Dystrophy Association) - PDFNeuromuscular Disorders/Women ... Neuromuscular Disorders ... Muscular Dystrophy Association ... PDF
- Genetics and Neuromuscular Disease (Muscular Dystrophy Association) - PDFNeuromuscular Disorders/Genetics ... Neuromuscular Disorders ... Muscular Dystrophy Association ... PDF
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Neuromuscular Diseases (National Institutes of Health)Neuromuscular Disorders/Clinical Trials ... Neuromuscular Disorders ... National Institutes of Health ... From the National Institutes of Health
- Preparing for Emergencies: A Checklist for People with Neuromuscular Diseases (Muscular Dystrophy Association) - PDFneuromuscular diseases; emergency planning; emergency preparation; checklist; disaster preparation; disaster readiness
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (Muscular Dystrophy Association)... Resources Press Room Financials Quest Magazine Contact Us Neuromuscular Diseases Join MDA Neuromuscular Diseases Full List of Diseases Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) ...
- Exercising with a Muscle Disease (Muscular Dystrophy Association) - PDFmuscular dystrophy; exercise with a disability; neuromuscular disease; adapted exercise; accesible sports equipment; power wheelchair; power soccer
- MDA Resources for Caregivers (Muscular Dystrophy Association)... people living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related neuromuscular diseases.
- Physical Therapy for Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD) (FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy Society) - PDFMuscular Dystrophy/Living With ... Muscular Dystrophy ... FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy Society ... PDF