Results 1 - 6 of 6 for triclosan
- Hypothyroidism (American Thyroid Association)Hypothyroidism/Start Here ... Hypothyroidism ... American Thyroid Association
- Antibacterial Agents (Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics)Antibiotics/Related Issues ... Antibiotics ... Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics
- Cosmetics and Your Health (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences)... disrupting, nanomaterials, phthalates, parabens, antimicrobials, cancer, salons, ovarian, triclosan, PFAS, toxic, toxicity, diabetes
- Poisonous ingredients include: Sodium fluoride Triclosan
- Endocrine Disruptors (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences)Hormones/Related Issues ... Hormones ... National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences ... From the National Institutes of Health ... Endocrine disruptors are natural ...
- ... Antigengivitis (as a combination product containing Sodium Fluoride, Triclosan)