Results 1 - 6 of 6 for Chlorphenamine
Did you mean chlorpheniramine?
- Harmful Interactions: Mixing Alcohol with Medicines (National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism)You’ve probably seen this warning on medicines you’ve taken. The danger is real. Mixing alcohol with certain medications can cause nausea and vomiting, ...
- Opioids (Prescription Pain Relievers) (Partnership to End Addiction)Opioid Misuse and Addiction/Specifics ... Opioid Misuse and Addiction ... Where Families Find Answers ... Partnership to End Addiction
- Do Not Give Infants Cough and Cold Products Designed for Older Children (Food and Drug Administration)... or phenylephrine, and the antihistamines diphenhydramine, brompheniramine, or chlorpheniramine.
- Allergy Medications: Know Your Options (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)Allergy/Treatments and Therapies ... Allergy ... Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- LactMed: Drugs and Lactation Database (National Library of Medicine)Breastfeeding/Statistics and Research ... Breastfeeding ... National Library of Medicine ... From the National Institutes of Health ... The LactMed® database contains information ...
- Urinary Retention (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)Bladder Diseases/Patient Handouts ... Bladder Diseases ... Prostate Diseases/Patient Handouts ... Prostate Diseases ... Urethral Disorders/Patient Handouts ... Urethral Disorders