Results 1 - 8 of 8 for ALLANTOIN OR NIACINAMIDE
- Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of vitamin B3. It's found in many foods including meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, and cereals. Niacinamide is required for the function of fats and ...
- Carcinoid Tumor: Frequently Asked Questions (Carcinoid Cancer Foundation)Carcinoid Tumors/Specifics ... Carcinoid Tumors ... Carcinoid Cancer Foundation
- Cicatricial Pemphigoid (American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology) - PDFPemphigus/Specifics ... Pemphigus ... American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology ... PDF
- ... effects. Supplements in the form of nicotinamide or niacinamide do not appear to cause side effects.
- Wrinkle Creams: Your Guide to Younger Looking Skin (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)Skin Aging/Living With ... Skin Aging ... Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Niacin to Boost Your HDL "Good" Cholesterol (Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research)B Vitamins/Related Issues ... B Vitamins ... Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Overview of Food Ingredients, Additives and Colors (Food and Drug Administration)Nutrition/Related Issues ... Nutrition ... Food and Drug Administration ... International Food Information Council and FDA Food Ingredients, Additives and Colors brochure.
- ... acid (Depakene, Depakote); lapatinib; methadone (Dolophine, Methadose); midazolam; niacinamide (nicotinamide, Vitamin B3); olanzapine; omeprazole; oxybutynin; propoxyphene (Darvon); ...