Results 1 - 10 of 1,865 for Marijuana
- MedlinePlus Health Information
- PubMed Citations
Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked like a cigarette or cigar or smoked in a pipe. Sometimes people mix it in food and eat it.
Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. Smoking it can cause some of the same coughing and breathing problems as smoking cigarettes. Some people get addicted to marijuana after using it for a while. It is more likely to happen if they use marijuana every day, or started using it when they were teenagers. (Read more)
- Osler on Migraine.
- Cannabis abuse effects on prepulse inhibition in patients with first episode psychosis in schizophrenia.
- The role of cannabinoids in regulation of nausea and vomiting, and visceral pain.
- Marijuana: A Time-Honored but Untested Treatment for Epilepsy.
- Endocannabinoid Catabolic Enzymes Play Differential Roles in Thermal Homeostasis in Response to Environmental or Immune Challenge.
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked ... people mix it in food and eat it. Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. ...
- ||Cahokia, IL : GWC, c1997.|NLM ID: 9709465 [Visual Material]
- Cannabis intoxication; Intoxication - marijuana (cannabis); Pot; Mary Jane; Weed; Grass; Cannabis ... The intoxicating effects of marijuana include relaxation, sleepiness, and mild euphoria (getting high). Smoking marijuana leads to fast and predictable signs and symptoms. Eating marijuana ...
- ||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, July 2014.||NLM ID: 101641988 [Book]
- ... Browse the Digital Gallery 1/1 Previous Next Cannabis in Charles F. Millspaugh, American Medicinal Plants , 1887 ... 18 19 20 21 22 CANNABIS SATIVA, Linn. Cannabis Fluid Extract, U.S.P., Parke, Davis & Co., 1933 ...
- Assessing the effects of medical marijuana laws on marijuana and alcohol use : the devil is in the details||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, |NLM ID: 101617648 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, ||NLM ID: 101637506 [Book]
- ||Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.|NLM ID: 101619627 [Book]
- ||New York : Scribner, August 2013.|NLM ID: 101623753 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.|NLM ID: 101579136 [Book]