- MedlinePlus Health Information
- PubMed Citations
Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled parts from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked like a cigarette or cigar or smoked in a pipe. Sometimes people mix it in food or inhale it using a vaporizer.
Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. Smoking it can cause some of the same coughing and breathing problems as smoking cigarettes. Some people get addicted to marijuana after using it for a while. It is more likely to happen if they use marijuana every day, or started using it when they were teenagers. (Read more)
- Testing Gene × Environment Moderation of Tobacco and Marijuana Use Trajectories in Adolescence and Young Adulthood.
- Food dependant exercise induced anaphylaxis a retrospective study from 2 allergy clinics in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Marijuana Use and Its Association with Participation, Navigation, and Enrollment in Health Research among African Americans.
- Examining the profile of high-potency cannabis and its association with severity of cannabis dependence.
- Differences in Adolescent Substance Use by Hispanic Subgroup: What We Know and What We Need to Find out.
Results 1 - 10 of 2,050 for Marijuana
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled parts from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked ... in food or inhale it using a vaporizer. Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. ...
- ||Cahokia, IL : GWC, c1997.|NLM ID: 9709465 [Visual Material]
- Cannabis intoxication; Intoxication - marijuana (cannabis); Pot; Mary Jane; Weed; Grass; Cannabis ... The intoxicating effects of marijuana include relaxation, sleepiness, and mild euphoria (getting high). Smoking marijuana leads to fast and predictable signs and symptoms. Eating marijuana ...
- Marijuana comes from a plant called hemp. Its scientific name is Cannabis sativa . The main, active ingredient in marijuana is THC (short for delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). This ...
- ||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, July 2014.||NLM ID: 101641988 [Book]
- ... Browse the Digital Gallery 1/1 Previous Next Cannabis in Charles F. Millspaugh, American Medicinal Plants , 1887 ... 18 19 20 21 22 CANNABIS SATIVA, Linn. Cannabis Fluid Extract, U.S.P., Parke, Davis & Co., 1933 ...
- Assessing the effects of medical marijuana laws on marijuana and alcohol use : the devil is in the details||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, |NLM ID: 101617648 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, ||NLM ID: 101637506 [Book]
- ||London, UK : Reaktion Books, 2015., ©2015|NLM ID: 101650757 [Book]
- ||Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.|NLM ID: 101619627 [Book]