- MedlinePlus Health Information
- PubMed Citations
Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled parts from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked like a cigarette or cigar or smoked in a pipe. Sometimes people mix it in food or inhale it using a vaporizer.
Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. Smoking it can cause some of the same coughing and breathing problems as smoking cigarettes. Some people get addicted to marijuana after using it for a while. It is more likely to happen if they use marijuana every day, or started using it when they were teenagers. (Read more)
- Dorsal hippocampal NMDA receptors mediate the interactive effects of arachidonylcyclopropylamide and MDMA/ecstasy on memory retrieval in rats.
- Unintentional Injuries and Psychosocial Correlates among in-School Adolescents in Malaysia.
- Effect of high-potency cannabis on corpus callosum microstructure.
- Multiresidual analysis of emerging amphetamine-like psychoactive substances in wastewater and river water.
- Coronary thrombosis and marijuana smoking: a case report and narrative review of the literature.
Results 1 - 10 of 2,082 for Marijuana
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled parts from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked ... in food or inhale it using a vaporizer. Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. ...
- ||Cahokia, IL : GWC, c1997.|NLM ID: 9709465 [Visual Material]
- Cannabis intoxication; Intoxication - marijuana (cannabis); Pot; Mary Jane; Weed; Grass; Cannabis ... The intoxicating effects of marijuana include relaxation, sleepiness, and mild euphoria (getting high). Smoking marijuana leads to fast and predictable signs and symptoms. Eating marijuana ...
- Marijuana comes from a plant called hemp. Its scientific name is Cannabis sativa . The main, active ingredient in marijuana is THC (short for delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). This ...
- ||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, July 2014.||NLM ID: 101641988 [Book]
- ... Browse the Digital Gallery 1/1 Previous Next Cannabis in Charles F. Millspaugh, American Medicinal Plants , 1887 ... 18 19 20 21 22 CANNABIS SATIVA, Linn. Cannabis Fluid Extract, U.S.P., Parke, Davis & Co., 1933 ...
- Assessing the effects of medical marijuana laws on marijuana and alcohol use : the devil is in the details||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, |NLM ID: 101617648 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, ||NLM ID: 101637506 [Book]
- ||Arlington, Virginia : American Psychiatric Association Publishing, |NLM ID: 101672624 [Book]
- ||London, UK : Reaktion Books, 2015., ©2015|NLM ID: 101650757 [Book]