Results 1 - 10 of 1,851 for Marijuana
- MedlinePlus Health Information
- PubMed Citations
Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked like a cigarette or cigar or smoked in a pipe. Sometimes people mix it in food and eat it.
Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. Smoking it can cause some of the same coughing and breathing problems as smoking cigarettes. Some people get addicted to marijuana after using it for a while. It is more likely to happen if they use marijuana every day, or started using it when they were teenagers. (Read more)
- A structure-reactivity relationship driven approach to the identification of a color test protocol for the presumptive indication of synthetic cannabimimetic drugs of abuse.
- Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes.
- High Frequency of Intracranial Arterial Stenosis and Cannabis Use in Ischaemic Stroke in the Young.
- Effect of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol on Mouse Resistance to Systemic Candida albicans Infection.
- Detecting Cannabis Use on the Human Skin Surface via an Electronic Nose System.
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked ... people mix it in food and eat it. Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. ...
- ||Cahokia, IL : GWC, c1997.|NLM ID: 9709465 [Visual Material]
- ||[Hollywood, CA] : Distributed by Bailey Films, |NLM ID: 9510782 [Visual Material]
- Cannabis intoxication; Intoxication - marijuana (cannabis); Pot; Mary Jane; Weed; Grass; Cannabis ... The intoxicating effects of marijuana include relaxation, sleepiness, and mild euphoria (getting high). Smoking marijuana leads to fast and predictable signs and symptoms. Eating marijuana ...
- ... Browse the Digital Gallery 1/1 Previous Next Cannabis in Charles F. Millspaugh, American Medicinal Plants , 1887 ... 18 19 20 21 22 CANNABIS SATIVA, Linn. Cannabis Fluid Extract, U.S.P., Parke, Davis & Co., 1933 ...
- Assessing the effects of medical marijuana laws on marijuana and alcohol use : the devil is in the details||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, |NLM ID: 101617648 [Book]
- ||Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.|NLM ID: 101619627 [Book]
- ||New York : Scribner, August 2013.|NLM ID: 101623753 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.|NLM ID: 101579136 [Book]
- ||New York, NY : Beaufort Books, c2013.|NLM ID: 101605913 [Book]