Results 1 - 10 of 1,848 for Marijuana
- MedlinePlus Health Information
- PubMed Citations
Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked like a cigarette or cigar or smoked in a pipe. Sometimes people mix it in food and eat it.
Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. Smoking it can cause some of the same coughing and breathing problems as smoking cigarettes. Some people get addicted to marijuana after using it for a while. It is more likely to happen if they use marijuana every day, or started using it when they were teenagers. (Read more)
- Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol targeting estrogen receptor signaling: the possible mechanism of action coupled with endocrine disruption.
- C-76The Impact of a Motivational Statement and Age of Cannabis Use Onset on Neuropsychological Test Performance.
- The Effects of Parental Acculturation and Parenting Practices on the Substance Use of Mexican-Heritage Adolescents from Southwestern Mexican Neighborhoods.
- Paranoid Personality Disorder in the United States: The Role of Race, Illicit Drug Use, and Income.
- Characterizing cannabis-induced psychosis: A study with prepulse inhibition of the startle reflex.
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked ... people mix it in food and eat it. Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. ...
- ||Cahokia, IL : GWC, c1997.|NLM ID: 9709465 [Visual Material]
- Cannabis intoxication; Intoxication - marijuana (cannabis); Pot; Mary Jane; Weed; Grass; Cannabis ... The intoxicating effects of marijuana include relaxation, sleepiness, and mild euphoria (getting high). Smoking marijuana leads to fast and predictable signs and symptoms. Eating marijuana ...
- ... lower right-hand corner of the player. Medical Marijuana HealthDay August 26, 2014 Related MedlinePlus Pages Chronic Pain Marijuana Prescription Drug Abuse Transcript Legalizing marijuana for medical ...
- ... Browse the Digital Gallery 1/1 Previous Next Cannabis in Charles F. Millspaugh, American Medicinal Plants , 1887 ... 18 19 20 21 22 CANNABIS SATIVA, Linn. Cannabis Fluid Extract, U.S.P., Parke, Davis & Co., 1933 ...
- Assessing the effects of medical marijuana laws on marijuana and alcohol use : the devil is in the details||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, |NLM ID: 101617648 [Book]
- ||Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.|NLM ID: 101619627 [Book]
- ||New York : Scribner, August 2013.|NLM ID: 101623753 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.|NLM ID: 101579136 [Book]
- ||New York, NY : Beaufort Books, c2013.|NLM ID: 101605913 [Book]