Results 1 - 10 of 1,849 for Marijuana
- MedlinePlus Health Information
- PubMed Citations
Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked like a cigarette or cigar or smoked in a pipe. Sometimes people mix it in food and eat it.
Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. Smoking it can cause some of the same coughing and breathing problems as smoking cigarettes. Some people get addicted to marijuana after using it for a while. It is more likely to happen if they use marijuana every day, or started using it when they were teenagers. (Read more)
- Rheumatologists lack confidence in their knowledge of cannabinoids pertaining to the management of rheumatic complaints.
- Cannabis Use and Dependence among French Schizophrenic Inpatients.
- Medical marijuana: a hazy state of affairs for nurses.
- Association between physical activity and substance use behaviors among high school students participating in the 2009 youth risk behavior survey.
- Drugged driving: increased traffic risks involving licit and illicit substances.
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mix of dried, crumbled leaves from the marijuana plant. It can be rolled up and smoked ... people mix it in food and eat it. Marijuana can cause problems with memory, learning, and behavior. ...
- ||Cahokia, IL : GWC, c1997.|NLM ID: 9709465 [Visual Material]
- ||[Hollywood, CA] : Distributed by Bailey Films, |NLM ID: 9510782 [Visual Material]
- Cannabis intoxication; Intoxication - marijuana (cannabis); Pot; Mary Jane; Weed; Grass; Cannabis ... The intoxicating effects of marijuana include relaxation, sleepiness, and mild euphoria (getting high). Smoking marijuana leads to fast and predictable signs and symptoms. Eating marijuana ...
- ... Browse the Digital Gallery 1/1 Previous Next Cannabis in Charles F. Millspaugh, American Medicinal Plants , 1887 ... 18 19 20 21 22 CANNABIS SATIVA, Linn. Cannabis Fluid Extract, U.S.P., Parke, Davis & Co., 1933 ...
- Assessing the effects of medical marijuana laws on marijuana and alcohol use : the devil is in the details||Cambridge, MA : National Bureau of Economic Research, |NLM ID: 101617648 [Book]
- ||Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.|NLM ID: 101619627 [Book]
- ||New York : Scribner, August 2013.|NLM ID: 101623753 [Book]
- ||Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.|NLM ID: 101579136 [Book]
- ||New York, NY : Beaufort Books, c2013.|NLM ID: 101605913 [Book]